- Help Wanted
Stop Standing Behind a Counter!
Bay Cleaning is looking for positive people who want to make a difference! We know this job can provide lasting satisfaction, great exercise, new skills, and personal responsibility. One important requirement is that you must be AWESOME!!!
How do we define AWESOME?
- Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy. You follow directions and have a keen eye for detail – you notice little things that others miss!
- Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
- Must LOVE Cleaning: We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way. This is essential.
- Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full & don’t allow challenges to derail your day.
- Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
- Multi-tasker: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say “BRING IT ON!”
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn’t like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
- Positive Work Environment– Negativity & drama are not welcome here.
- Fun Work Environment– We work hard AND play harder!
- Above Average Wages
- No Nights or Weekends required
- Advancement Opportunities
- Emphasis on Personal Growth
- The ability to lift 20 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull, and perform cleaning duties
- Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Your own transportation
- Need to pass criminal background check
If you’re awesome, let’s talk!
Are you ready to make a difference and be paid while doing it? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-566-0040.