- Help Wanted
Do you pride yourself on a job well done? Do you have excellent customer service skills? Do you work well both with a team and independently? If so, then we want you to join our growing, successful cleaning company!
In this role, working under the direction of management, you will establish relationships with clients, clean homes, and perform administrative duties when requested.
Cleaners needed in Chestertown, Stevensville, and Kent Island areas.
Successful candidates will be detail oriented and dedicated to excellence in cleaning and customer service.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Positive Reference Check
- Completion of Training
- Clean homes and ensure tasks outlined in cleaning checklists are completed to the highest standards
- Work with minimal supervision
- Assess a client’s home, prioritize tasks, and use good judgment to customize appointment per client’s wishes
- Establish positive relationships with clients by earning their trust and respect
- Deliver the highest quality of customer service possible
- Report to work on time each day and work extra hours when needed
- Comply with proper safety policies and procedures (e.g., when using cleaning supplies, reporting incidents, etc.)
- Ensure all equipment and supplies are transported from each appointment (not left behind)
- Collect payments from clients when required
- Keep an accurate log of appointment details
- Report any complaints, issues, and problems to management as soon as possible after incident
- Attend staff meetings with management as needed